Question
Posted by: Nev | 2006/04/07

Contraception sypmtoms

After taking contraception, must the indivdiual menstruate. My fiancee was taking contraception and it has been 6 days, and she didn't menstruate, is it possible that she is pregnant. What can be used to indicate if she is pregnant or not. Within how many days can you see that.

What type of contraceptive does she use? If she is on the injection she will not have va period, but if she is on the pill she will have one every 28 days. I suggest you return to the person taht prescribed the contraceptives.

E Mc

1
Posted by: SP™ | 2006/04/07

it depends on the contraception - injection or pills?

Reply to SP™