Posted by: tammy | 2008/10/03

contraception patch

hi, where can i get the patch? how effective is it and what are the side effect? i was on the injection but stop about 2 years ago as i didnt like the side effects?

You can get it at a pharmacy. Side effects vary from person to person, but are similar to those of the Pill.

Posted by: Cassugar | 2008/10/07

I used the patch for about a month - i felt great...happy more boobs grew bigger - i mean huge and my skin was glowing...i only suffered water retention and carb cravings so i did put on some weight...when i had my period (during the patch free week) i did not suffer any of the usual PMS including acute dismenorrheoa i forgot to renew my script so i did not get back on the patch and a week later i had another period which lasted 7 days and I haven' t been back on it since!

Reply to Cassugar