Question

Contraception options (headache problem)

I actually just have a simple question to ask. I know I cannot use the Evra pathces because I get terrible headaches for the week I do not wear one. I also know now that I cannot drink the Pill - not any of the ones I have used have worked - I always get headaches and sometimes it is so bad that my gp has to give me a drip for the pain. We tried water tablets - did not work. My gynae has now suggested the Mirena as a last resort, but I am wondering whether the injection would not also be an option? I have not had kids and I do have endometriosis. Some advice would be appreciated, doc.

Both the Mirena and injectable are good options. Hvae a look under Contraception on this website for the pros and cons of each.

Bedst wishes