Question
Posted by: Tata | 2004/03/02

Contraception Methods

Hey there again,

I am interested to know if spermocide (the spray that kills sperms) and condom can be use together. And if I use it, should I spray into my vagina or spray into the condom where the sperm will be?

Im just worried about their chemical (as far as I know i have to make sure the spray is water soluble, otherwise it kills the condom, thus leading to big trouble possibly).

Tata

Spermicides can be used with condoms. They will not interfere with their action. Spermicides often come as foams which you can apply to the vagina.