Question
Posted by: Pinto | 2007/04/17

Contraception & menstruation

My girlfriend had to go undergo two abortions last year in July and October due to some complications with her uterus. Currently she is using Nordette pills. Her main concern is that when memnstruating, she no longer bleeds for 4 to 5 days, just like she used to before the pregnancies. What could have gone wrong here? Sometimes there's some whitish substance that comes off her breast. Is this cause for concern ?

The Pill tends to make periods lighter and this is not a problem. Milk szecretion from the breast requires investigation.

1
Posted by: Pinto | 2007/04/18

Reply to Pinto