Question
Posted by: Sera | 2007/03/26

Contraception

I want to start using the pill, I know its better to get it from GP for the first time but cant afford dr bills at the moment.Is it ok to get the pill from a pharmacy nurse?What are the implications of not going to the doctor?Dont most woman use clinics for getting the pill?

You can get the Pill at a Family Planning clinic where the nurses are trained to check for medical probelms which might could mean that you should not use the Pill.

1
Posted by: xx | 2007/03/26

you may go to a clinic to get the pill, however it is better to go to a gp and talk to them. they ask all kinds of questions about your life style and will give you a pill that suits you best.

Reply to xx