Question
Posted by: Care Bear | 2004/10/20

Contraception

Hi all,

I have just come off the pill now iam worried about falling pregnant. I cant use condoms as i get a terrible rash from them, i cant use the loop as my doctor says iam too young to use it (20 years old) i dont know what do use pls help!

Thnx

You can try latex free condoms as you need them for protection anyway.
There are injections once every 2 or 3 months that are effective.

1
Posted by: rrr | 2004/10/20

I am 21 years old and have the loop and would never go back - my doc says as long as you are not planning on having chilren within the next 5 years its fine - go to anouther doc and tell him you want it you you are paying so they must give it to you

Reply to rrr