Question
Posted by: Snoopy | 2003/12/29

Contraception

I read under contraception on the site that oestrogen tablets can help with irregular bleeding caused by the injection. I have been struggling with this problem since Sept. 2002 and it does not seem to get better. It feels like I have my period more often than not. I am afraid to go on a pill, as I really do not want to fall pregnant. Will these oestrogen tablets help and can they be given by a GP?

The oestrogen tablets referred to are the Pills. You could try using Biphasil for a few months. These can be prescribed by a GP or a Family Planning clinic.