Question
Posted by: colin berger | 2020/08/11

Continued High Blood Pressure

I have had continued high blood pressure now for quite some time I have had raised blood pressure for many years but lately it has jumped up and averages around the 195...200 mark i have been attended to by a Physician who has had me in hospital running tests on all my major organs i have had blood tests scans xrays ecg everything and the only thing that was picked up was that i had a slightly damaged lung ( miss spent youth smoking no doubt) the physician has tried many different medications but the problem is still there Can you advise further regards Colin

Expert ImageHypertension expert
- 2020/08/13

Well, you have a difficult to treat hypertension no doubt, but, to me, there is no hypertension that can not be treated. If you are near Pretoria, come and see me, otherwise, a telephonic consultation is currently a good option.