Question
Posted by: JHB GUY | 2005/12/12

Continued

So people who has any thing interesting to say...

why is every one so quiet?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Jhb Guy

Welcome to our forum but please note that this is not a chat room - if you ever wish to post a real question, or present a real problem, please feel free to do so.

9
Posted by: P | 2005/12/12

35 yr old white guy. I thought you were younger because u sound so young, thats cool.

Reply to P
Posted by: jhb guy | 2005/12/12

28 y? and indian.. u?

Reply to jhb guy
Posted by: P | 2005/12/12

How are old are you ?

Reply to P
Posted by: JHB GUY | 2005/12/12

You dont have to exchange a lot off words you can just tell if some one is a good person.. and you appear to be just that..

and you gave me advise that cud help me some time soon i hope...

Reply to JHB GUY
Posted by: P | 2005/12/12

Oh what a compliment. We have exchanged such few words but I can also say that you pretty cool, yes Its great to be your friend.

Reply to P
Posted by: jhb guy | 2005/12/12

pretty much the same.. at least we can hope for only good things in the year ahead.. but this year was not all that bad i mean i kinda got a new friend .. U that is.. so yeah its been a year to remember...

Reply to jhb guy
Posted by: P | 2005/12/12

Well its almost christmas time, so its a time to look back and look forward to the new year. It been a tough year for me, and for you ?

Reply to P
Posted by: Jhb guy | 2005/12/12

i m well thanks and how are you doing P?

Whats new with you?

Reply to Jhb guy
Posted by: P | 2005/12/12

How have you been doing JHB guy ?

Reply to P