Question
Posted by: cinds | 2005/07/29

Continual Spotting

I have been on the pill for over a year, and I continually spot. My gynae has prescribed pills with high oestrogen, low oestrogen, a mix of both, and nothing seems to agree with me. I have a regular period for about 5/6 days, and a day or two later I start spotting constantly, and continue up until a day or two before my next period. Does anyone have any suggestions???Please help!!!!

Have you been checked for polyps in the uterus or cervix.?

1
Posted by: BB | 2005/07/29

I have had the same reaction to the pill for years. My husband agreed to go for a vasectomy so I can go off completely.

Seems that's the only answer eventually.

Reply to BB