Question
Posted by: Monique | 2006/04/06

continous vaginal itch

can you tell me why i have a continous vaginal itch. I saw a gynae last year about it (have had it approx a year now, without relief) but she could not find a problem. Some days is worse than others & by evening I can't wait to get into the shower as I feels this relieves it for a while. Sometimes it's so sore that it feels as it there could be a sore there but I can't see one. I don't have an unusual discharge. I also suffer from terrible constipation and bloating - could this possibly be candida causing these problems?

Possibilities are thrush, an allergy or a skin problem. I would suggest that you have a swab taken. If this is negative, consider seeing a dermatologist.

2
Posted by: Same | 2006/04/06

I had the same itching a few years ago. I now it sounds bad but i stopped having oral sex cause i realized that after my guy has been down there with his mouth and i don't wash imidiately it dries the skin, i usually scratched till i bled. That was one of the reasons and another was with sta-soft.

Reply to Same
Posted by: Puzzled | 2006/04/06

At last I don't feel alone in this!!!!!!! I have posted a very similar question and hope we will find some answers!!!

Reply to Puzzled