Question
Posted by: Elsa | 2008/06/19

Continious viginal thrush

Dear Dr
I am suffering from terrible viginal thrush. It is itching and burning on the outside. I had a stomach operation 5 months ago and had to use a lot of anitbiotics. Since then I had viginal thrush that will not clear up or go away. I am using aquacream soap and wash my underwear separately. I am using probiotics at the moment (3months) Viginal cream do not help.

The antibiotics make you more susceptible to thrush. You need to have it treated properly

1
Posted by: Mbrizah | 2009/02/03

PLEASE ASSIST MY DAUGHTER IS 11 YEARS LAST YEAR IN OCTOBER SHE HAD VAGINA THRUSH AND NOW IT STARTED. WHICH DOCTOR MUST I VISIT AND MAYBE ASSIST ABOUT WHAT MAY BE THE CAUSE?

Reply to Mbrizah