Posted by: oldie | 2011/08/15

Contact SASHA

to the sexologist
I tried the SASHA helpline but could not get past the recorded message. Is there no one i could talk to to explain my needs and then possibly get a referral to the correct therapist???
I need a Psychotherapist to explore personality and other issues

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Dear Oldies,

The SASHA helpline is now only offered through email. For any queries that require support / referral: Consult the SASHAs website at For referral to a professional in your
vicinity, please send an email to

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: oldie | 2011/08/30

I wrote an e mail to SASHA but got no reply, can u help???

Reply to oldie
Posted by: oldie | 2011/08/16

does famsa also deal with sexual issues???what does famsa stand for???

Reply to oldie
Posted by: ABC | 2011/08/15

Contact FAMSA

Reply to ABC

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.