Question
Posted by: Karien | 2004/09/23

Contact of Weigh Less

Were can I get hold of Weigh less? I stay in Oranjemund, Namibia - which is near to Alexander Bay in South Africa.
I am about 30kg overweight.
Please help me.

Dear Karien
I would suggest that you click on the Weighless ads on this Website or check in the telephone books for Windhoek or Walvis Bay to contact your nearest big branch so that you can find out if there is a branch near you. If you don't succeed then try the low-fat, high-fibre slimming diet on this Website (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet). Use this diet and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). While you are on the ‘Weight loss' site, read about every aspect of slimming (Diet pills, slimming aids, psychological aspects, etc) by surfing on this site.