Question
Posted by: CHARMAIN | 2007/03/26

CONTACT DETAILS

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH DR CASSIM BUT THERE ARE NO CONTACT DETAILS. PLEASE MAY YOU SUPPLY ME WITH THESE DETAILS. I HAVE UNDER GONE AVI TWICE WITH NO RESULTS. I HAVE LOST THE FUNCTION OF ONE OVARY TO ADENOMYOSIS AND HAVE HAD AN OPERATION IN JANUARY 2006 TO REDUCE THE ADENOMYOSIS IN MY UTERUS. IT HAS BEEN A YEAR THAT WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FALL PREGNANT. MY REMAINING OVARY IS HEALTHY BUT I FEAR THAT MY TIME MAY BE SHORT TO CONCEIVE AS THE SYMPTOMS ARE AGAIN ON THE INCREASE. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A BETTER PICTURE OF MY CHANCES?

Dear Charmain

For further information contact Michaela at the Bio ART Fertility centre on 011 484 5119 or michaela@bioartfertility.co.za

1
Posted by: Fertilitree | 2007/03/26

Hi Charmain
Dr Cassim is at BioArt Fertility Centre at Brenthurst Clinic tel no.
011 484-5119 or ..011 484-5168 ....you can also get all the SA fertility clinic numbers on fertilitree!com......plus other info. Good luck with falling pregnant.

Reply to Fertilitree