Question
Posted by: force | 2004/01/26

contact details

My lady had a miscarriage at the sixth months three weeks ago and would like to take herfor counselling.wont you please assist me with contactc details for aninstitution in the Johannesburg/pretoria area,Life is difficult and i want to take her for counselling ASAP

Force, the easiest would be to ask your GP to refer her to a psychologist in your area. Good luck

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/10

you are cheats.... i want my money back and you can keep your product . i was supposed to pay only for two bottles and get one free, instead i paid for all three. the same as the cleanse only pay for the three and get two free. instead i paid for all. at R4500 it is down right thievery the way it is set out and led to believe