Question
Posted by: lee | 2007/03/14

constipation problem

Hello
Please help, i am struggling with constipation.I take a week sometimes without going to the loo and when i get i still have to put some pressure.It got to a point where i now have piles and i am now very scared of exeting presure.I have been having laxatives for the past two weeks just to be able to go to the loo. I follow a very healthy diet and execise, any suggestions?

Expert ImageNatural health

you can try magnezone powder from amipro. must have it with fresh lemon first thing in morning on an empty stomach. Consult an acupuncturist to put your body back in balance.

REgards
Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: Tia | 2013/04/12

where can I buy this medicine Amipro Magnezone?I googled picture for it but cudnt find any.

Reply to Tia