Question
Posted by: Miem | 2007/12/04

Constipation

I just can keep my weight off. I dont eat in the morning but when i get home at night I try to not over eat myself. I dont know if this might be the cause of my constipation. Please help

Dear Miem
The solution to constipation is to eat regular meals, eat plenty of fibre, do some exercise and drink and additional 3-4 cups of water a day. Being constipated does not really affect weight and it does not cause an increase in body fat. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'DietDoc's articles' and read Articles 123 and 124 about healthy colon practices and what to eat to keep your colon healthy. The information about using boiled dried fruit and probiotics ('good microorganisms') is particularly helpful.
Hope the condition clears up rapidly