Question

Constipated- Pregnancy - please help

Good day from when will you start feeling constipated when you are pregnant. I am my period due Wednesday and i have tender breasts, headache, tired ness and constipation. Please let me know

It is too early for pregnancy symptoms. A faint line suggests an early pregnancy.

2

Thanks for that, I did take a pregnancy test and the line was very faint. does that mean i am pregnant?

Posted by: Lou | 2006/10/30

Constipaton is not a symptom of pregnancy. If your period is due on Wednesday, you will have to wait to see if it arrives, if it doesn't then do a home test first.
The tender breasts and headaches etc could also be syptoms for your period arriving, so you will have to wait and see.
Many women do get constipated when pregnant, but as mentioned, it is not a symptom of pregnancy.

Reply to Lou