Question
Posted by: Raine | 2004/03/07

Constantly feeling like have to urinate

Dear Doc

For all my life, even before I was sexually active or on the pill, I have been having a discharge. It's quite a normal colour, no smell, just a lot. But these days, the quantity has become much more and it constantly feels like I have to go urinate, but then it was actually a big, constant and slow run of discharge. This is very embarrassing and I can never wear sexy underwear for my husband. He also constantly has to stop on the road for me to go to the bathroom. I have quite big inner lips, which I don't think is the normal size, and I don't know if this might cause the feeling as well.

Is there anything I can do or take to help? Anything at all that I can do about the situation I constantly find myself in? I'm really sick of it these days and really want to be normal. For the reason of me having to go to the loo so much, I don't drink a lot of water anymore, as I then have to go even more. This is very unhealthy and I really want this to go away.

Please help

Raine

The discharge sounds normal.
If you find that you go to pass urine frequently but only pass small amounts, you could have an irritable baldder. There are medications to help this, but you will need a doctor's prescription.

1
Posted by: Norma | 2004/03/08

Maybe you should go and see your doc, it could be an infection. Make sure not to leave this to long as it can only get worse, not better.

Reply to Norma