Question
Posted by: Blossom | 2005/07/06

Constantly aroused

I had a vaginal hysterectomy & a posterior repair Oct’04. Since then I feel constantly aroused (randy)
The gynae said it is all in the mind and that I should see a shrink. My GP took some blood test for my hormone levels and found that although I am still with in the acceptable level, I am at the lower half of the scale. I would like to know if these urges could be due to nerve damage or maybe the hormone levels.
I am 44yrs old. And not sexually active

I don't think that this is due to either hormones or nerve damage. Perhaps you are fantasising a lot because you are not sexually active.

1
Posted by: T | 2005/07/06

I think you should start enjoying yourself because life is too short, get active I guess you are lucky as most women at your age wishes to turn back the clock.

Reply to T