Question
Posted by: Denise | 2007/05/17

Constant watery eye with pain

My left eye waters daily. The tears do not run down my face but
up over the eye area. It is sticky and it itches. I also suffer pain.
I have had a septoplasi, ozone therapy, eye drops etc..I am currently using Vit c which provides relief for the sinus but on some days when I touch the eye you can hear a squishy noise i.e. there is moisture behind the eye. Could it be sinus? or eye fluid?

Dear Denise
Your draining tear duct could be blocked and can be opened by putting a very thin tube through it - please see an ophtalmologist - being sticky and painful, you probably also have a secondary infection and this is not sinus related but an eye problem on its own.