Question
Posted by: mitch | 2008/05/29

Constant twitching & headaches

For the last 2 weeks I have been having agonising headaches but just assumed it was due to stress and have been taking panado's & Stilpane to relieve the pain. But the pain is so bad especially at night and it is a sharp stabbing pain that stems right from the top of my head right down to the left side of my face. I am constantly lethargic and cant concentrate properly at work. Last month I fainted twice and my Dr said it was Vertigo and also prescribed an iron supplement to help with the tiredness. It helped for a while but the pain is back and worse and I get nauseous from it. I also get terribly dizzy sometimes and have to sit down. I am not pregnant so it can't be that. Please help!

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I strongly recommend that you make an appointment with a neurologist for a thorough examination.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: JAZMIN | 2008/09/09

i get constant headaches when it is hot as well as nausea.sometimes my head twiches,i am also forgetful of where i place things,i forget things sometimes to switchoff a light am i depressed,stressed or got a mental problem. i am 32 years old.

Reply to JAZMIN