Question
Posted by: Thirsty | 2007/06/01

constant thirst,dry mouth etc

i doc, i contsantly have a
- dry mouth, dieing thirst, constamnt urination(every hour) and im feeling like nauseous and hollow if i dont eat for a little while or am not hungry. i suffer with acid reflux too. take gaviscon on a daily basis for that. i have cut down on alcohol. I am 21 yrs old, overweight (weigh 95 for 5.6m tall) and am suffering with this. also, gas becomes a problem.

as a baby i couldt drink milk. could that have something to do with it at all? i trynot eat a lot of salt either thinking that is what makes me thirsty. but i dont know what it is

Dear Thirsty
You please have to see your doctor - they should at least test your sugarlevels and Insulin levels and kidney functions.