Question
Posted by: Angela | 2008/05/27

Constant sore throat

The last few years I have just felt run down and washed out. I try supplements, take tonics, eat more fruits and vegetables, exercise but I never feel better. The last time I went to a doctor he said it could be irritable bowel syndrome or stress but he didn't fix it. I constantly get sore throats, colds and I have a bad taste in my mouth. I get little pimples on my skin, anywhere on my body, someitmes painful. If I squeeze them they get infected and take weeks and sometimes months to heal. My stomach bloats, makes funny noises after I eat. Sometimes I feel lightheaded. Sometimes I get so hungry I feel feint. Othertimes I have no appetite. I have postnasal drip and sometimes get phlegm. My hair thins. I'm only 38 but I feel 68. My knees click when I stretch. Please help me feel better again.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Unfortunately, there iare multitude of reasons for the symptoms you are experiencing. I therefore, recommend that you make an appointment with an Internal specialist, in order to have the necessary test done. For instance, a low thyroid count, can be the reason for you to feel this way. With the necessary tests, a proper diagnosis can be made and you can start with the correct treatment.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: Elsa | 2009/05/17

sore throat, choking on food, very hard and painful to swallow, constant lump in the throat. please advise

Reply to Elsa