Posted by: Q | 2005/01/06


Hi doc,

I have a problem, olmost a month back I played some action criket and will making a run I lost my balance and dived head first into the nets. This caused spasmas around the ball joint in my shoulders so much so that I had to stop training in the gym. About 2 weeks latter my neck started to go in to soasem and my left shoulder and in vering degrees of pain. I have now run out of opsions on over the counter pills tried all. Please can you help me with some advise this pain is killing me and I battle to sleep. Is there some combination of pills thhat will help???

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Q, the first thing to do would be to see your doctor and make sure that there is nothing serious the matter. If there isn’t, a combination of anti-inflammatories and physiotherapy should do the trick. Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Liza | 2005/01/06

Go see a good physiotherapist. They'll be able to help you better than any pills can. And a pill you might want to try is Robaxin - really helped for my back and neck spasms.


Reply to Liza

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.