Question
Posted by: Q | 2005/01/06

cONSTANT SHOULDER AND NEK SPASMA

Hi doc,

I have a problem, olmost a month back I played some action criket and will making a run I lost my balance and dived head first into the nets. This caused spasmas around the ball joint in my shoulders so much so that I had to stop training in the gym. About 2 weeks latter my neck started to go in to soasem and my left shoulder and in vering degrees of pain. I have now run out of opsions on over the counter pills tried all. Please can you help me with some advise this pain is killing me and I battle to sleep. Is there some combination of pills thhat will help???

Q, the first thing to do would be to see your doctor and make sure that there is nothing serious the matter. If there isn’t, a combination of anti-inflammatories and physiotherapy should do the trick. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Liza | 2005/01/06

Go see a good physiotherapist. They'll be able to help you better than any pills can. And a pill you might want to try is Robaxin - really helped for my back and neck spasms.

HTH
Liza

Reply to Liza