Question
Posted by: Snafu | 2007/03/07

Constant runs

I don't know whether this is a good or bad thing to be happening, but for the past few months when I wake up, I have a runny stomach. Without fail it happens every morning.
Could it possibly have anything to do with what I eat? I have also noticed that I am lactose intollerant, since I have to go after every glass of milk, yoghurt, cheese, coffee etc.
Could there be any relation to that, and is there anything I could take for it?

Dear Snafu
You need to see a doctor - you may have a parasitic infection and they need to send your stool to a lab to check for it - it is treatable with a drug called Flagyl. It may also be due to inflammatory bowel, or malabsorbtion problem.