Question
Posted by: Ken | 2003/03/28

Constant Pain in feet

I have constant pain in both my feet. The more active I am the worse the pain becomes. Sometimes when I wake up in the mornings my feet ache and the pain only subsides as I become more active. The pain sometimes feels as though it is in all my joints. Sometimes when I am walking it feels as though I have knots in my joints that just become tighter and tighter.

What could this be?

Ken, it sounds like it might be due to arthritis or a different inflammatory disorder like plantar fasciitis. The best would be to take anti-inflammatories for a week and see what happens. If it doesn’t clear up the best would be to see an orthopaedic surgeon. Good luck.