Question
Posted by: Adam | 2004/11/09

Constant neck spasms

I keep on getting neck spasms from sneezing or from activities that put exesive strain on my neck.

I have spoken to a chiropractor about this, but they couldn’t seem to help.

What is wrong with me ....Do I have a physical illness of some type and how do I avoid getting neck spasms?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Speak to another Chiropractor - there is a problem and a second or even third opinion may be useful!!

1
Posted by: Adam | 2004/11/23

Ok....Ive done alot of research and it seems that I should wrather get a full evaluation by a neurologist before a chiropractor.

Reply to Adam