Question
Posted by: Nix | 2007/05/08

Constant lower back ache

i have been TTC for about 1 and a bit years. we feel pregnant and miscarried in march (i was 11 weeks). when i feel pregnant i starting getting lower back ache, i'm still experiancing this even though its almost 8 weeks since the D&C. should i been worried and see someone?? went for my normal 6 week check and doc said all was perfect with my uterus.

i'm 27, don't excersise regularly and try to follow a healthy diet.

Dear Nix
Just let your GP have a look - you should not have any symptoms now, a month after the miscarriage - it may be something totally not related to the pregnancy.