Question
Posted by: Narie | 2004/11/28

Constant Headaches

I am suffering with constant headaches maybe only going for about 2 hours headache free in a day at most, I do suffer from high blood pressure but am on medication for this and it is under control also have type 2 diabetes which I am not on medication for but is also under control, so what could be causing the constant headaches? Sometimes it even wakes me in the middle of the night and won't let me get back to sleep. What medication should I take for these headaches as regular panado does nothing for it and I am allergic to codeine?

Narie, the fact that you have a headache that is constant and wakes you at night, seems to suggest that it is not a “normal headache” or even migraine, cluster headache, tension headache, sinus headache or a drug rebound headache. The best would be to see your doctor or (even better) a neurologist and have a definite diagnosis made. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Z | 2004/11/29

Narie,

I have the same problem and after 8 weeks they discovered that it is caused by my wisdom teeth I don't know if you still have yours but mine will be removed soon .

Good Luck

Z

Reply to Z