Question
Posted by: Confused | 2007/05/24

Constant discharge,Yeast creams useless.

Hi I'm a young sexually active female. I'm in a monogamous relationship and I have a constant whitish discharge that won't seem to go away. It has no blatant odour and doesn't have any other colour. I have no abdominal pains or pain during intercourse. I keep myself as clean and fresh as possible though I am very athletic.My diet is relatively balanced though I feel I am quite acidic. During intercourse my vaginal fluid has seemed to burn the skin of my partner. We aren't too sure what might be wrong. He was burnt at the base of his penis and the skin is now very dry and gets a bit red at times. I was told my whitish discharge is a yeast infection though the cream doesnt seem to take it away.

Please help!

I would suggest that you have a vaginal swab taken to see if there is an infection. Your partner should see his doctor as well.

3
Posted by: Jink | 2007/05/25

Have you tried goigh and getting treated together. In some cases you might think the problem has gone away, but if one partner hasn't been treated they might still carry whatever infection given. This is just my opinion, but i am speaking from experience as well. My doctor at the time adviced that i get an antbiotic for my partner, because i had had a yeast infection and the reason it kept coming back was because i only got myself treated in the beggining.
I hope this help.

Reply to Jink
Posted by: Fairie | 2007/05/24

Thanks for your reply... However do you maybe have a reason for why this is happeneing or how to make it stop?

Reply to Fairie
Posted by: fiona | 2007/05/24

White discharge from vigina which burn partner during sex

Reply to fiona