Question
Posted by: Mickey | 2008/01/17

Constant clearing of throat

have noticed recently that I keep having to clear my throat, with the occasional cough. I do suffer from allergies and take antihisimines and nasal spray on a regular basis and use Symbicord for asthma about 2 x a week. Is there anything I can take for the phlemy throat as I think it might be a bit annoying for my colleagues!

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you need to address the allergies and treat this. I suggest Nasosinus from Natura, reduce dairy and wheat as this produces more mucous. Bioforce makes a product for allergies that can also be used. Euphorbium nasal spray works well as a spray.
Dr Debbie