Question
Posted by: Mickey | 2008/01/17

Constant clearing of throat

I have noticed recently that I keep having to clear my throat, with the occasional cough. I do suffer from allergies and take antihisimines and nasal spray on a regular basis and use Symbicord for asthma about 2 x a week. Is there anything I can take for the phlemy throat as I think it might be a bit annoying for my colleagues!

Hallo Mickey
It sounds as if you have a post nasal drip – try rinsing your nose with saline twice a day for a week or so. (Let me know if you don’t know how, but most allergic people do!)
If the phlegm that comes out is yellowish you may need an antibiotic as you may have a low grade sinusitis.

5
Posted by: Willie F Botha | 2008/10/01

I use to have heart burn witch change into a iretation in my troath almost like a elertgic I have seen a troaht dokter who set that it is heartburn and gave me nexuim ,does not help

I have a DeMeester reading Total score 13.9 normals less 14.75 and a small break in the diafram.
I am baffle because I get the irretation in my troaht with out even eating any thing Aldo I am using Altose dailey .Only thing that cures it is Rennies about10 tablets
If I dont sleep ore sit down ore eat I have no problem sorry about the english

Reply to Willie F Botha
Posted by: Willie | 2008/07/30

I have something in my troath I can swallow, my ears feel presurise exp.Left ear, some times I feek something in my eyse Dr check with a scope allergi unfound other wise ok

drippin very bad improofs overnight

Reply to Willie
Posted by: Mickey | 2008/01/21

My query :
have noticed recently that I keep having to clear my throat, with the occasional cough. I do suffer from allergies and take antihisimines and nasal spray on a regular basis and use Symbicord for asthma about 2 x a week. Is there anything I can take for the phlemy throat as I think it might be a bit annoying for my colleagues!
Your answer:
:It sounds as if you have a post nasal drip – try rinsing your nose with saline twice a day for a week or so. (Let me know if you don’t know how, but most allergic people do!)
My subsequent query:
Need to know how to rnse my nose with saline

Reply to Mickey
Posted by: K | 2008/01/19

Doc cant see your question posted here you have to send a new posting !

Reply to K
Posted by: Mickey | 2008/01/18

Please let me know how to rinse with saline.

Thanks!

Reply to Mickey