Question
Posted by: bee | 2006/07/17

constant burning, not only when urinatin

I experience constant burning, and not only when urinating. It is a lot worse after intercourse, which is also very uncomfortable. Please help, this has become so annoying. I do use a Betadine douche once a day which does releive it and also Medispor cream. But as soon as it is cleared and have intercourse again we are back to square one! what do you suggest

You may have a sexually transmitted infection. I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist to make a diagnosis.

3
Posted by: Tee | 2006/07/21

Trust me been two days and still no problems. Try Vaseline Blue Seal, Pure Petroleum Jelly. I'm serious.

Reply to Tee
Posted by: Tee | 2006/07/19

Had the same problem yesterday. Took a generous amount of Vaseline Blue Seal Pure Petroleum Jelly and rubbed into my vagina (desperate to relieve the discomfort). It seemed to work, did it again in the evening after bath - IT HAS WORKED. Not fidgetting in my seat and not afraid to go pee anymore. And this gives me enough time until I see the doctor. What do you think Doc? Sometimes the simplest things are the most helpful.

Reply to Tee
Posted by: pam | 2006/07/17

im glad im not the only one going through this annoying discormfort, i hope someone out there can help us cause its really annoying, after menstruation the burning comes back im using this cream travocort and i dont think its working.

Reply to pam