Question
Posted by: Anthea | 2008/06/23

Constant Bleeding

I have been suffering with adnormal bleeding for many years. I was diagnosised with fibroids on my ovaries. I have had two operations to remove them but they continue to grow back. My gynae has given me treatment but it does not seem to help. I now have had my period which was very heavy and terrible menstruation pains for 3 days. After that i have not stopped bleeding, I have intercourse and I start to bleed. What step should I take next because I cannot stand this anymore. Please help.

You would need further treatment depending on your age and the need for future fertility. I suggest you go back and see your doctor.