Question
Posted by: Debbie | 2007/12/06

constant aching in arms

I have been having aches in my arms and cannot understand why. i take calcium and magnesium tablets, feel that i do drink sufficient water and sleep on my side, either with my arms tucked under me, or on my back with my arms outstreched. when my aching arms wake me I sleep on my side with my arms outstreched, which does not relieve the aches. What could this be please? the aches wake me up at times. I am 45 years old and completely healthy and do not take any medication of any sort.

Hallo Debbie
This could be caused by nerves pinching in the neck or at the wrists ( carpal tunnel syndrome) - ask your doctor to have a look and take x/rays of your neck if needed?
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Karen | 2007/12/08

Is this not also possibly a bit of arthritis ? best is to go to doc and have it checked !

Reply to Karen