Question
Posted by: taxmanoin | 2007/06/17

consistant headackes,itchieness,l

I went to various of doctors spending a lot on medicine, and stll very sick, it looks like it is ringworm (i dont now) the doctors says it is a virus , its red make a circle and very itchy, it multiply, if used oitnments and antibiotics like purbac and cyclivex,a secdule 4 travocort cream still doesnt help, headaches getting worser, this is going on for a month maybe longer, the itchyness is driving me grazy, still dont have a diagnosses for this, and the medicine doesnt help also not the cream, any advice plz. urgently.It also make a whole and leaves marks. Have a fever.

Dear Taxmanoin
Please look at the pictures with this article: does it look anything like this?
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000851.htm
Have you seen a dermatologist specialist?
Please answer in the post a question box.