Question
Posted by: Avenging angel | 2004/11/10

conrade is not on this site any more

conrade has quite because of all you steriod muffens

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Hello everyone,

Originally the posting was about my availability (or lack of it) and degenerated into a slanging match. Please, you can say what you want about me but do not climb into each other or insult each other!!

Lets keep this "community" friendly and insightful.

Keep well all,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

10
Posted by: Marty | 2004/11/23

Well well ...

I am not against people who use roids, but I have to add my comment here.

Roids are bad for you and the side effects are WELL documented. Why do you think Deca and Winstrol have been taken off the market by most countries and are condemmed by most doctors (they were used by doctors for a while as medication and very few still do)? Its because of the side effects! Docters cure people, they dont try to kill them (or hurt them).

Please people, before using a sustance, do a search on Google about the side effects. If you want to live with them, fine its your choice. Just remember, that wonderful body will cost you lots of $$$ and maybe your liver, your heart or even your old age. Just think about it and make a choice.

Reply to Marty
Posted by: AA | 2004/11/11

The first thing is Billa boy is a few american athletes who die because of the use of rouds that caused hartfailure, in south africa there are numorus athletes that has used the stuff and had to stop with there sport because of this!!! If you and chick are such experts why dont you know about this??? aparently the saying that says nobody is as blind as those that dont want to see is aplicable hear. sorry cant and will not condone roids!!!

Hi conrade welcom back, hope you are back for good we missed your insites!!!!

Reply to AA
Posted by: Chick | 2004/11/11

AA- seems you really against ppl who use it - why ?? what is your problem actually - u must have had some bad bad bad side effects lol - probably affected your spelling and grammar too.

Reply to Chick
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/11/11

Most ppl like??Give me an article with proof that roids cause long term damage or death and I might believe you.

Reply to BillaBoy
Posted by: AA | 2004/11/11

SAID LICK A TRUE CHAMP!!! SORRY BILLABOY NO MATTER HOW YOU GUYS DEFEND THE ROIDS IT NOT HEALTH AT ALL!!! OLD ARNY WILL HAVE HIS DAY!!!!! HE MAY HAVE BEEN LUCKY UP TO NOW BUT MOST PEOPLE DO NOT SHEAR THE SAME FORTUNES!!!

Reply to AA
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/11/11

Ugh, so AA, why dit you post this meaningless postage anyway. I answer the questions and never encouraged anyone to use it. Would you rather have them experiment the wrong way and cause much more damage or get some guidance in the matter??? Arnold is still living isnt he, he's even govenor.

Anywayz, I dont encourage anyone, and if you havent gymmed for atleast 2 years solidly and if your under 21 then I have told the curious teens to drop it. And Chick always mentions what to use to minimize damage. So I would say we maintain good standards. Rather use your strong points and help ppl in areas that you are good at then criticize.

Over and out!

Reply to BillaBoy
Posted by: AA | 2004/11/10

You should be so lucky, to throw me of a site you may have a killer body but it stays with killer!!!! shame no bother I send flowers to billaboys funeral!!!

Reply to AA
Posted by: Chick | 2004/11/10

LOL saw you got thrown out cybershrink LOL - why dont you leave here too - i propably look they way you dream to look you sill cow - Yes we go on with the questions because we have a couple intellectual ie billaboy and so on who know what they talking about - AA YOU NOT WELCOME HERE NEITHER - try sexologist !!

Reply to Chick
Posted by: avenging angel | 2004/11/10

More than you know chick, been in the gym for a number of years now, and steriods are bad for you no matter how you use it, and conrad has stated that a few times but the people go on with the questions!!!! Look at the headings on this site most are about roids, and billaboy answers all!! never tel of the negatives!!! so yes roid muffens no problem keep going!!!

Reply to avenging angel
Posted by: Chick | 2004/11/10

Avnging angel - what exactly do you proclaim to know about gym - go back to yourceybershrink forum!!! u NOT welcome here~~

Reply to Chick