Question
Posted by: Zola | 2007/03/29

Confussed or what

Dear all

I am a bit confussed or stressed, I have a husband who is very jealousy. One Sarturday, I asked him to go and see my younger sister, that was 12H30 during the day. He then said yes, then I took my little baby with me, I came back at 17H30. As I entered the house he started to use bad language and beat me, saying that it is late. And if I want to stay in that house I have to do as he wants me to do. He does not allow me to visit friends, always when I go and see my mother or sister he bacame a lion when I came back. I dont have social life any more, he doesnot take us to the malls. He always come home late at night, and I dont ask him anything. Please help me he doesnot trust me he thinks I am doing funny things like he is doing. Because when I leave work I have to report that I am leaving, when I arrive I have to report again. Even when I want to go and buy bread i have to report. Please help I dont know what to do anymore.

This is ABUSE, and should be treated as such. Call POWA for direct advice on getting yourself and the child safe from this selfish, childish and abusive little twit. You do NOT, EVER, have to do what he tells you to do --- slavery was abolished many years back. And POWA can help you to find somewhere safe to stay, and to get a court order forbidding him from approaching, let alone threatening, you.

1
Posted by: PINKIE | 2007/03/29

REPORT TO HIM WHO THE HELL DOES THIS MORON THINK HE IS ,YOU MADE A MISTAKE TO ASK HIM TO VISIT YOUR FAMILY ITS YOUR RIGHT HE DOESNT OWN YOU AND WHO BEATS HIM UP WHEN HE COMES LATE,LEAVE THIS USELESS BASTARD HE DOENT DESERVE YOU IF YOUR PARTNER DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO EVEN VISIT YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE DOOMED LEAVE HIM FOR YOUR BABY SAKE,HE IS LIKE THIS COS HE CHEATS HE IS SCARED IF YOU GO OUT SOMEONE WORTHY WILL NOTICE YOU

Reply to PINKIE