Question
Posted by: MM | 2007/03/30

Confussed (Joy/Mrs Jones)

Hi Joy/Mrs Jones
Thanks for anwering my question - I really appreciate it. Back then we never actually broke up - At the time I was angry with him because he didnt go to my matric ball because of a stupid suite his parents didnt want to buy him. They moved and I finished school then. I was in touch with his brother off and on and was told that he always asked about me and me likewise. So when I found out that my husband was cheating, I thougth of him a lot and contacted his brother and his mother gave me my ex's number instead by mistake. We started talking on the phone each day and saw each other on Wednesday for the first time again but the spark is still there. I married my husband for all the wrong reasons - I wanted to get out of the house, he was promising everything I needed at the time......Because he was so dedicated to me at the time I made a promise to myself to commit to our marraige and that was was I did for 17 years and my reward was my husband cheating. Its not that he wasnt aware of this I told him this from the start that I was still in love with my ex but he half forced me into marrying me at the time threathing suicide - so yes ultimately I suppose I should have expected this.............and yes I learned to love him which makes it more painfull.
So Mrs Jones I know exactly what u r feeling and it is pure hell at the moment with the conflicting emotions. The fact that getting involved with a married man, who is also my ex, might be lethal to me at this point in time is also very tempting. I took the initiative and went for counselling with my husband to 2 people already but he believes that he doesnt have a problem and refuses to speak about why he did it. The trust has been broken and I dont know if I ever will be able to forgive him as he shows no remorse.....

,,,,,