Question
Posted by: CONFUSSED | 2004/11/15

CONFUSSED

My wife and I are going threw a divorce and we have been separated for 3 months.She stays with her father and I stay by myself.I HAVE BEEN SEEING OTHER WOMAN AS FRIENDS

Confussed, OK. Now what's the question ? Are you feeling guilty about seeing the other women ? If, as you suggest, you are seeing them as friends, for support, rather than sexually, she ought not to feel ofended. And if you two are being divorced, she shouldn't consider it necessary that you remain strictly faithful to her at this stage. Maybe, as HS says, she is feeling bitter as she lacks the sort of friends who could be equally supportive of her ?

4
Posted by: HS | 2004/11/15

If you are seeing other women as friends, then do it. You will need to regain your social confidence again.
I wonder if she's not resentful because she doesn't have friends to support hre through this period.
I don't know your case, but my husband actually makes better friends with women than with men, so from that point of view, it's fine. If they remain friends at this stage - give it time before you pursue an intimate relationship with any of them though.

Reply to HS
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/11/15

hi there

it's way to soon to start dating again.....

it's very natural to want to fill the gap left by your family but trust me on this - you will only get hurt and end up hurting the innocent party in the process

they say you need one year of recovery for every 4 years in a committed relasionship and from experience i agree

i know you won't listen but i wish you would

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/15

Divorce is not a nice thing, and if you know its 100% not fixable, then seeing people can be good to keep your mind occupied, and emotionally help you during the divorce.

Reply to Mona
Posted by: CONFUSSED | 2004/11/15

My wife and I are going threw a divorce and we have been separated for 3 months.She stays with her father and I stay by myself.I am seeing other woman as friends.My wife is very bitter and upset that I am seeing other woman.What must I do?

Reply to CONFUSSED