Question
Posted by: uncle | 2004/11/09

Confused uncle

My aunt have a affair. The whole family knows about it even her husband knows about it. This is driving him crazy. He does all kind of weid stuff like phoning the other guy 2,3, 4 o clock what can we do I know of groote schuur hospital . Do any one knows Ward G 22 at grootte schuur?????

Sorry to hear about this, which may be tormenting your aunt's husband. Personally, I don't know of the specific facilties offered at wards of Groote Schuur, but maybe you'd best look closer at counselling through community serveces, even FAMSA, if he will accept that he needs help. And it's not crazy or abnormal for him to be hurt and angry. Can't he talk to her about it, even through or with the help of other family members ?

2
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/10

So why is this your problem now? If everyone knows about it, even her husband, why doesn't he just talk to her about it? Divorce her or go for councelling? What's a hospital got to do with an affair?

Frankly, your uncle needs to catch a wake-up too. What is phoning the guy in the middle of the night going to help?

Reply to lulu
Posted by: Paul | 2004/11/10

You want to send your uncle to a hospital because he phones his wifes lover in the morning hours? Id rather send my aunt there for being slutty.

Reply to Paul