Question
Posted by: M2B | 2004/10/19

CONFUSED TTC

BEEN TTC FOR THE LAST 15 MNTHS WITH A REGULAR CYCLE OF 25/28 DAYS. TODAY ON 40 DAYS.
SEEN MY GYNEA YESTERDAY. HE DID A SCAN BUT COULD NOT SEE ANY PREGNANCY IN THE WOMB AND SUGESTED THAT I POSSIBLY DID NOT OVULATE. DID A BLOOD TEST AS WELL AS HE MIGHT HAVE SEEN SOMETHING IN THE TUBES. RESULTS DUE TODAY.
HE THEN GAVE ME A PRESCRIPTION FOR PILLS TO TAKE IF THE TESTS CAME OUT NEGT. TO BRING ON MY PERIOD.

WHAT COULD HAVE CAUSED ME NOT TO OVULATE
IF AFTER TAKING THE PILLS WILL I OVULATE
WILL MY CYCLE BE REGULAR AGAIN

Lots of things including stress could keep ovulation and periods away.Periods should return after the tablets and if you were ovulating before you should continue to do so.

4
Posted by: M2B | 2004/10/20

THE RESULTS ARE NEGATIVE

Reply to M2B
Posted by: Miena | 2004/10/19

HI

Ya it is back to normal I am still ttc and awaiting my period for this month.
Let me know on your results.

Reply to Miena
Posted by: M2B | 2004/10/19

THANKS MIENA

I'M STILL WAITING ON THE BLOOD TESTS RESULTS.

IS YOUY CYCLE BACK TO NORMAL NOW. ARE YOU STILL TTC.

REGARDS

Reply to M2B
Posted by: Miena | 2004/10/19

I totaly understand your situation. The same thing happend to me. I was also a regular and had no problems until I skipped for a month, they did all the scan's and test and everything was negative, even the blood test. Then the gynea prescribe me the same pills to help bring on my period. Only the pills start working after 5 days when your finish drinking it. Although I did not want to drink it as my chut feeling was that I am preggies. While on the pills I did a home pregnancy test( about 4, one each week), this was 55-60 days after my last period, and the last week it showed positive. The gynea did a nother scan and it was true, I was pregnant. Although I stoped with all the pills I had a miscarriage because of it. So please just wait another week and if it really doesnt came back in a month's time and you did another blood test and it is negative, use the prescribe pills.

Good luck.

Reply to Miena