Question
Posted by: Lee (new incase there are others) | 2007/03/28

Confused pregnant or not

My husband and i are planning a baby, we had sex during my fertile days but he did not ejaculate at all. I was supposed to have gotten my period yesterday and it did not happen i am now officially 2 days late. Is there pre-cum present during intercourse and can you fall pregnant with pre-cum? Could i be stressed that is why i have not yet gotten my period. I dont want to do a test as i dont think im ready for the disappointment. Please can someone try and answer this. Thanks

You can fall pregnant from pre-ejaculate. The only way to know is to do a pregnancy test.

4
Posted by: Lee | 2007/03/28

Lou thanks for this information. Will do a home test to find out.

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Lee | 2007/03/28

No M he didnt there is too much pressure when planning a baby the unplanned ones are the best.

Reply to Lee
Posted by: M | 2007/03/28

Why did your husband not ejaculate if you are trying for a baby?

Reply to M
Posted by: Lou | 2007/03/28

There is definately sperm present in pre-ejaculate, so it is possible. Do a home pregnancy test - after all, if you arent pregnant but merely late you are going to be dissapointed later rather than sooner.
Stress and stress about falling pregnant can make your period late.

Good luck.

Reply to Lou