Question
Posted by: Mandy | 2004/01/27

Confused!!!! please help urgently

I am in sharp severe pain on my right ovary due to a cyst, I always have the same pain each and every month but this time it is even worse! My Dr. put me on Pill two years ago, which didn't help @ all. Now I am willing to take anything including the pill "again" as long as it will take away the pain... the problem is that I am also deperate to have a baby and can't conceive! taking a pill will interefer with my chances of getting preg, if not which pill do you recommend I take?

Thanking you in anticipation

You first need to see a doctor to assess whether you have a cyst and whether this is the cause for your pain.

2
Posted by: Kate | 2004/01/27

Going on the pill will prevent you from falling pregnant. I would suggest you see a gynae who will advise you on the best course forward and on how best to try to fall pregnant.

I think you need to find out what is causing the pain too. Maybe you shoudl see another gynae, and please don't just see a GP for this problem you must see a gynae.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Sam | 2004/01/27

I suggest you see your gynae for a check-up and he can tell you what the best course of action is, after having asessed you.

Good Luck!!

Reply to Sam