Question
Posted by: VR | 2007/11/28

CONFUSED - PLEASE HELP!!!!!

My last period was 20 October. My period is usually 28-32days. My period is still delayed. I had my pregnancy blood test yesterday and the test results came back negative. Do i still have a chance of being pregnant? If not, what could be the reason for the dealyed period.

There are many possible reasons for a missed period - stress, thyroid problems, cysts. Your doctor will be able to test for these.

2
Posted by: VP | 2007/11/29

I haven't used the pill in years.

Reply to VP
Posted by: zoe | 2007/11/29

Were you on the pill before? If so then your body needs to adust. It could also be stress from planning a baby that keeps your period away. Just relax and if your period doesnt show in a day or two do a home pregnancy test. If negative make an appointment with your gynae to make sure everything is ok.

Reply to zoe