Question
Posted by: ROBBY | 2007/12/06

CONFUSED OR MAYBE TOO EGOTISTIC

Hello there most learned Professor Cybershrink,

I am a 31 yr old male. U see I have this problem. I can't seem to do things properly . I am a person that cannot accept criticism. I get angry very quickly. I am married no kids. I am a person that cannot stick to any decisions, like for eg. I wanted to change my mobile number, then after ten minutes I changed it back affet sending sms's to friends. I have this problem that I like to be rich.

U see my ex-girlfriend and i broke uo about nine years ago. I am always thinking abt her. Thet are rich, and I feel depressed because, eveytime I see people that I know, I act like I am one of those rich guys, But actually it;s my freakin ego.

I always want to compete with her (my-ex) in my mind. I am a professional by career choice. Now this is affecting my relationship with my wife. I love my wife too bits, but this anger and frustration is really getting me down.

Why can't i just be a normal person. i am always complaining, whinging and wining????????

Maybe I am too scared about something. I messed up in an few companies, due to some other a..holes fault.

I don't know I aam a bit confused right now.

I want to do something to sustain my life, but it seems like my inlaws are getting in the middle]

Hello there most learned Robby,
So, if I understand what you're saying here, you have some personality problems which can be uncomfortable for you and others. You've had some misfortunes and set-backs in life, you have problems with anger and accepting criticism. You vacillate and flip-flop about decisions, and you fantasize --- about being rich ( one gets rich by working hard towards other profitable goals, not by just thinking about how nice it would be to be rich ) ; and you haven't let go of an ex, and daydream about her, too.
See a good local counsellor / therapist, preferably one using the most effective ( according to research and experience ) method, Cognitive-Behaviour therapy, to deal with these problems, set clearer goals in life and pmake realistic plans about how to get there from here

2
Posted by: Ingiphile | 2007/12/06

why are u hounting urself like this? my mom use to say "appreciate&use what you have to get what you don't have", meaning don't dream brother but work and plan wisely, you will see how easy it will for you to become the person you want to be aka "Rich". I recommend that you read the book " Rich dad poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki. it will give you step by step of getting there.

Reply to Ingiphile
Posted by: Lolo | 2007/12/06

first of all you need to accept who u are, no one is born rich and if you wanna be rich you need to work hard that u do now, secondly stop comparing yourself, you may never know how hot their shoes are be happy with what you have and compete with yourself.

There are things you have and they don't have and they wish they could have, GOD is the creator and the giver of life and everything KEEP PRAYING.

Reply to Lolo