Question
Posted by: SSC | 2006/04/12

Confused!!! Mixed signals

I've been seeing someone for 5 years now and well things haven't been that great over the past year and a half. We have become distant mainly becoz I had an abortion and he didn't seem to care about my feelings, he has also cheated on me on numerous occasions.

Over the past three months I've been talking and smsing a close friend of mine but its been getting a bit more frisky if thats the right word. The thing is we have not done nething physical and I still love my boyfriend but then I don't know whether what my friend wants is what he really wants. I am confused.

Hello SSC.
TO have cheated on you at all, let alone often, and to have been uncaring when you aborted the child, presumably fathered byh him, surely proves him to be a significantly uncaring and selfish person. Why would you want a continuing relationship with someone like him ? What is there to love in someone who behaves like that ? I see no point in continuing a relationship with a man like that. as for the other guy, if you want to know what he wants --- ask him

1
Posted by: qwerty | 2006/04/12

if ur friend is as close as u think - be straight with him and ask him what he wants. if that suits you - go ahead and dump the cheater!

Reply to qwerty